In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 882
On this Board 359Record: 1931 (5/25/2013)
Online now 964Record: 3166 (6/2/2013)
Welcome to The Tunnel
Talk about everything else with fellow Hokies and other fans
You have no favorite boards.
Sucks, but you can't blame the kid for wanting to stay closer to home.
Dorian Johnson's hometown of Belle Vernon, PA, is 36.9 miles south of the University of Pittsburgh, about a 45 minute drive.
On the other hand, Blacksburg is about 293 miles from Belle Haven, about a 5.5 hour drive.
What's he going to do when he goes pro? Request a trade to the Steelers?
Here's what we should do starting
1. Everyone should go to the Pittsburgh game
2. VT fans outnumber Pitt fans
Now this is what will happen if we all attend said game:
3. VT destroys Pitt
4. Dorian getsmore intrigued with VT for both performance and fan passion
4. Dorian visits VT
5. Dorian runs through tunnel and experiences VT entrance
6. Dorian commits to VT
7. Dorian improves VT horrid OL depth
8. Everyone celebrates
@NomadHokie on Twitter
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports