In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Lets summarize this week in the ACC
- Lost a charger member to the B1G
- Went 0-4 against SEC schools
- Failed to fill all of it's bowl obligations
- Is sending the 3rd place team in the Coastal to play for the ACC Championship because 1 & 2 are in NCAA hot water
- Currently ACC Championship game tickets are as low as $4.00 on StubHub
- Bret McMurphy tweeted earlier that 2 conferences oppose GT's request for a waiver allowing them to play in a bowl game if they lose to FSU (record will be 6-7)
Am I forgetting anything? This league has become a complete Dumpster Fire
I just don't see how this league can remain viable. It's almost as if things are starting to come to a head
This post has been edited 4 times, most recently by JLMHokie 20 months ago
While not your point, I still think GT should be allowed to play in a bowl. Had UNC not been sanctioned and Miami not self-imposed, then GT would have gone bowling anyway. Just seems like they should be granted a waiver.
Twitter: @bc10wjvt or @TheNorthEndzone
I agree, if there are conferences out there trying to block the waivers, they're being a bunch of pricks.
Pretty average week...
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports