In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Sucks, but you can't blame the kid for wanting to stay closer to home.
Dorian Johnson's hometown of Belle Vernon, PA, is 36.9 miles south of the University of Pittsburgh, about a 45 minute drive.
On the other hand, Blacksburg is about 293 miles from Belle Haven, about a 5.5 hour drive.
What's he going to do when he goes pro? Request a trade to the Steelers?
Here's what we should do starting
1. Everyone should go to the Pittsburgh game
2. VT fans outnumber Pitt fans
Now this is what will happen if we all attend said game:
3. VT destroys Pitt
4. Dorian getsmore intrigued with VT for both performance and fan passion
4. Dorian visits VT
5. Dorian runs through tunnel and experiences VT entrance
6. Dorian commits to VT
7. Dorian improves VT horrid OL depth
8. Everyone celebrates
@NomadHokie on Twitter
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports