It’s time for the latest edition of Insider Mailbag on VTScoop, where VIP members get their questioned answered by our resident insiders, including TCB007
1. How is Ken Ekanem doing with his recovery?
Fine, should be good to go.
2. What conference will Virginia Tech be in in 2014?
The Hokies will be in the Atlantic Coast Conference in 2014.
3. Will Chris Mangus start out at running back or wide receiver?
Mangus is a running back all the way for right now.
4. Secondary depth is a concern. Who do you see as making a push for playing time?
The further you get away from the ball, the easier it is to play as a frosh. There will be some good competition in preseason. Tookes, Riley, Frye and Green will get some early looks.
5. Who will be our best offensive player this year not named Logan Thomas?
6. Who will be our starting linebackers this year?
Today, it would be Williams and Tyler. We still have 2 months and hopefully Edwards and Taylor will be ready
7. Which of our summer enrollees have the best chance of playing this fall?
See above along with a running back and linebacker.